SJG School of Music aspires to maintain a high level of customer service and excellence in music education. Our teaching team appreciates your business and will serve you with high quality instruction and help you toward your musical aspirations.
In order to ensure we meet these standards, students are expected to adhere to the following school policies:
1) Full tuition is due by the 1st lesson of the month. If you cannot attend your 1st lesson please bring or mail your check to the school. A late charge of $10 will be applied to your tuition if it is received after your first lesson of the month.
2) Cancellations with a 24 hour notice will receive a make-up lesson. Cancellations without a 24 hour notice will be considered missed lessons.
3) You are entitled to one cancellation per month. Same-day cancellations will not receive a make-up or credit. Teachers will have specific times allotted for make-up times. Please check with your teacher for your make-up schedule.
4) Make-up lessons must be scheduled within 1 month of the missed lesson. After 1 month, the credit expires and is void.
5) There will be no credit given for a missed lesson; credit is offered only for a make-up lesson. If a teacher needs to miss a lesson you will receive credit for that missed lesson.
Contact us to discuss any other questions or comments you have about SJG School of Music.
Try Us Out: Schedule a Free Consultation Lesson
- Meet the music teacher
- Ask any questions you have about music lessons
- Receive a FREE introductory music lesson
- Have a basic skill assessment